cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posts not showing for sale

I have recently made a new eBay page but items I have uploaded aren’t showing at all when I search for them and shows 0 views etc 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Posts not showing for sale

I don't see any live listings for you, either. It takes up to 24 hours for new listings to index. Good luck.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@bellsgrails 

It can take up to 24 hours for your listings to catalog.  Remember when you are listing so are thousands of other sellers, so it can take some time.  Keep checking periodically, I'm sure they'll show up eventually. Since you're in the UK, we won't be able to see them here as this is a US forum.  You may want to log out and log back into ebay.com/uk and see if they're showing. 

Happy Selling

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

As others mentioned I do not see any listings for you on this account, which has only been active 1 day. I did switch my location over to the UK so I should be able to see them if they are posted/active. f this is your selling account are you sure everything is setup properly with regards to the account and your ability to get paid? 

If this is not your selling account it would be impossible for anyone to check to see if you have anything listed. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I can see your listings on ebay UK. You have posted your question on ebay.com the USA site, that is why you can't see your listings. Good luck with your sales!

@bellsgrails 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hey Madison! Good to see you're back! 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply