cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBay Support Not Responding

I emailed Ebay support 5 days ago about Ebay Seller Fees ( ad standard), having paid around $465USD to sell an item. I still have not heard back despite sending a follow-up email. The reply time states up to 48 hours. Is this standard practice? Do Ebay respond?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: EBay Support Not Responding

What is it that you need to know? You can ask here, you'll get a much faster response to your questions. 
I use Promoted Listing Standard. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

If you go to your sold item, under "Actions" click "View Order Details". It will show what the buyer paid for, and what deductions were taken out. I suspect you paid extra to promote, and that is why the amount deducted out of the sale is so high. The promoted amount will show up under "Ad Fee Standard". 

As far as reaching eBay, I never reached them through an e-mail. I have always reached them through the sale and waiting for them to call me back. Many people report successful communications through EBay for Business on Facebook.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

What email address do you have for ebay?

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Gmail, checked spam.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

@wallacesquared wrote:

Gmail, checked spam.

@wallacesquared 

I think what @inhawaii was asking is for the address you sent messages to... not for your email info. 

I don't know of an email address for eBay, either, but do know that you can set up email communication with eBay C/S, beginning with a message on eBay's facebook page. Did you initiate the emails in that manner?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@wallacesquared wrote:

Gmail, checked spam.

I doubt this $26B company is using a gmail email address.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Sorry, I sent an email via the chat bot system after it could not answer my question. The gmail address is my own. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

You'd think a 26B company would be able to answer a support ticket in the quote time, but apparently not. 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

@wallacesquared wrote:

You'd think a 26B company would be able to answer a support ticket in the quote time, but apparently not. 

I agree with you.

As much of an ebay "cheerleader" as I am, i recognize that their customer support kinda sucks.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply