Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Why Won't This Antique Glass Lamp Shade Sell?

I have had this Antique Glass Lamp Shade Listed Since Nov 18, 2022. A search under Glass Lamp Shade & it is first in the list of 72,000 & they sell consistently. Why won't mine sell? My Listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/304707566379

Why does EBAY dislike it's Store Owners?

Why in the Heck does Ebay management and software teams allow competitors adverts to be placed "within" my store front? 1) Would Ebay Mgt. allow Shopify to place adverts "deadcenter" of their web pages?:a) Ebay wants us to spend monies to advertise.....

No Feedback Removal For Sellers - UnAcceptable!!!!

I've had 100% positive feedback for 3 years until some old lady left a negative review because She doesn't know what size 3mm is vs 4mm even though there's a Photo in my listings that shows the bead sizes on a Ruler!!! I sent several photos proving w...

Should I pay for extortion

Hi,A buyer left a defaming feedback that my item is fake and I should be removed from ebay. She stated in the messages she'll remove only if I send a full refund of 300 something dollars. I asked her to return the item but she wants money back and fu...

Item Description Changed from English to Spanish on its own ?

So I sold an item, the listing was in English then when I checked the description after the sale for accuracy the description was in Spanish. I don't write anything in Spanish, why did my description change languages this is very stressful to see

Thinking about adding ...

I have an extra account. It is aged. It has a respectable number of favorable feedbacks.I'm thinking about doing CPR and bringing it back to life.The small auto parts store I got is doing ok, it is almost where I want it to be ... almost. I'm thinkin...

Sports Card Bulk Editor Not Working Due To Listings Wrongly Categorized As "Sneaker Listings"

When I go to edit all of my listing in the Ebay bulk editor, some of my listings are unable to be edited in bulk editor. Here is the message I am receiving, "92 listings not processed. Sneaker listings created on the mobile app must be edited individ...

Global Shipping Program confiscation of item

I purchased a compact (vintage, with mirror) from the U.K. (I am in the U.S.) through eBay’s Globsl Shipping Program. I just got a notice that my item was “restricted” and that therefore I would get a refund and further that the seller would not be g...

Is anyone in the USA able to ship to the UK?

For anyone who is not aware, eBay international shipping is preventing several categories from being shipped from the USA to the UK. The reason given is something about new 'special product safety markings' that are required by the United Kingdom. I ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors