Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Pay to Promote... We have to pay on tax and shipping fee TOO?

I couldn't believe my eyeballs when I contacted eBay today because I thought that my payouts were ridiculously low. I've been paying to promote my listings because otherwise they get absolutely NO views. My payouts have been ludicrously ridiculously ...

SALES DIVE NOW ASCENDING

After a complete sales slump, I am finally back on the upswing. I had to revamp 50%. I usually sell expensive crystal, bulky heavy, hard to ship items like porcelain garden stools to Hawaii. Now I have been adding a lot more $19.99 - $30 items and sa...

VARIATIONS

I am trying to list variations but checked "Help" which said create through the advanced listing form or Seller Hub. I have been searching for over 1 hour and can't find advanced listing anywhere. Please let me know how to do this. Thankd

Visual Search?

Two desktops side by side.On one, I can open any listing, hover my cursor under the "expand" photo in the upper right corner, and see an icon for "visual search". I click it and off to the right of the screen I'm seeing mostly the same item from outs...

Damaged item received during shipping

Buyer states necklace was damaged when received and requested a return. Ebay states I need to provide a shipping label at my expense. Isn't the shipper responsible for damages and shouldn't the buyer file a claim with usps? ( I used ground advantage ...

WORST PRODUCTION SINCE 2015

I have consistently done about $60,000 each year since I joined eBay in 2016. I've seen a few slow periods but always seemed to level out. THIS TIME - WHAT'S UP ? It's the worst. No sales at all. Few "Lookie Lou's" and it has been that way for months...

New Seller, need guidance...

Hello members, I have recently opened my store here (although opened it last year-end but didn't start posting at that time) and I have a few doubts. Firstly I see that I cannot add a banner to my store and eBay asks me to pay a minimum monthly fee f...

Feedback

I'm just getting back on Ebay as a seller after 20+ years sabbatical. I recently retired and I'm trying to sell a lot of the collectible stuff that's been in storage for the last 20 years. I have over 1600 feedback but for the last twenty years it is...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors