cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returns are very difficult ive been trying for three fn hrs now and still nothing just a big wormhol

trying to return an item i got yesterday and there is literally no help for this anywhere just a wormhole of bull**bleep** very angry right now

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

returns are very difficult ive been trying for three fn hrs now and still nothing just a big wormhol

@wecrand-0 

Not all sellers accept returns when a buyer changes their mind. Double check the return policy on that listing.

Why are you wanting to return it?

Go to the listing and click the Money Back Guarantee button. 

Or go to your purchase history and find the transaction. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Take a screen shot of the system malfunction, file a dispute with your credit card carrier.  Let them handle the refund since your contract could not be exercised.  eBay needs to hold their software engineers accountable.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This not the only place that is difficult when it comes to returning items.

I'm dealing with a company regarding an item I purchased last month and when I received it... it was not fabricated as I ordered it, it's missing the power supply and battery. I've tried for five business days to resolve the issue or return it. I've asked in writing and verbally, now I'm waiting for a RMA number.

If I don't get the RMA today, I will do a charge back to my credit card and that may be an option you might be able to do to resolve the issue. It sure gets a business' attention when money is pulled back from their bank account.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@wecrand-0 

The eBay return process is quite simple.

Posting that you have ...........  just a wormhole of bull**bleep**  .... does not provide any info so that anyone here can provide proper guidance.

Doubt that it will happen, but if by some odd possibility you should happen to find your way back to this thread, posting what problems you are running into may result in some assistance to help you to proceed to resolution.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply