Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How do you show the compatibity

How do you show the compatibility on your listing for auto parts . Does that work automatically when you use motors ?

Been storing this Volvo for a Canadian…

Listed a red C30 here with no sale, but soon after it ended I made a deal with the high bidder who is in Canada. He was buying a beach house in VA or NC and wanted a car to use while there. This was in August a year ago and I agreed to store the car ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

US Interstate Speed Limits are a Mess!!

I just completed a round trip from Birmingham AL to the Ohio Valley. Along the way, I found it increasingly difficult to maintain a legal speed because it can change dramatically within less than 10 minutes. I see no reason for the yo-yo limits. Not ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

NO RESERVE ??

Can anyone explain why when I put in Ebay Motors im looking for NO RESERVE auctions i get cars and trucks with Starting bids....Is that not a RESERVE price. Meaning unless you start with thier bid you cant win obviously, thus...A RESERVE!!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

BUYER BEWARE:

Make sure that you get a third-party inspection, because you cannot believe what this seller tells you. I purchased a Case 850G Dozer for $21,250.00. The listing stated that the cab had heat and air conditioning. Before I purchased, I spoke with the ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Down at the Beer Store I saw

A 4 door Ford Maverick. It was perfect. Colours, interior, everything. Light diaherra bown. Restored or original. no idea. I was so stunned I did not take a picture.

Your Ideal Roadtrip Vacation

If you could take a roadtrip vacation, say for a month on the road, what would you do? I'll start. I would visit all the people across the country from this motors board, especially all those who were so supportive and encouraging with our grandson J...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Contacting a seller from whom I did business with

A year or so ago, I purchased a set of door locking systems for an auto from a seller.I am trying to find that seller again.I have the sellers name on a decal off the box the items came in.My question is, How can I contact that seller again??Thank Yo...

Resolved! Will Somebody Give Me Ideas On My Motors Listing?

I have never listed an eBay Motors item but I must not be doing it right because I'm getting ZERO views. Can you tell me what is going on? I don't have access to the information that I'm sure people who sell OEM parts have so I used what little info ...

Is this a Chevrolet photo or?

Hi, my question is about this photo of 1920s.Is the car there a Chevrolet or? What model?Thanks, Janis

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Slowly getting there

Slowly getting there.I am doing the wood grain 1st.It will be easier to tape up for paint then.I got a chevy new color Bright Blue.Chevys name for it is blew me away Blue.Honest.LOL.Bruce.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors