Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SCAM! On "OFFER-UP" USING EBAY MOTORS

Ad on Offer Up reads: " $1200 POWER WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS NICE COLD AIR A/C 2009 Nissan Altima S"This is the content of the email she sent me:"Hi.My name is Julie Beck and I'm emailing you regarding the 2009 Nissan Altima S that I have for sale. It is...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 36 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Seller asking for date of birth and a wire transfer?

I just completed a best offer on ebay motors, and now the seller is asking for my full name, phone number, date of birth, a wire transfer.Not having ever completed a transaction on ebay motors, I'm not sure if this is normal. I could see all this bei...

Resolved! Selling on eBay Motors - are you aware?

I listed a car care set on eBay motors and just sold it. I was told I couldn't send an invoice because it is listed in eBay motors and that eBay will send it for me. But I will never get a copy of that invoice as I could and would if I was selling an...

Resolved! Rims

Can anyone help Me? I have 1 Aluminum Alloy 18in. Rim. Does Anyone know how I can sell it?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

offer

Hi, I want to bid on a product but ebay doesn't accept it https://www.ebay.com/itm/224770021097?hash=item34555656e9:g:DugAAOSwkZBh0KyN&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsAr%2FSWpAFVSVBmF5HP%2B0Ic9CHA1ZuR92%2BdrdQysuvtfeDPAQQCK9XHSgz9QFFGUOyQe%2Fs0YE3YVPrGHDMqvZae...

review offer

When I accept the seller's offer, ebay declines, see the form I sent you There is an issue processing your request. This is what eBay says

accep offer

Когда я принимаю предложение продавца, ebay отказывается, см. форму, которую я вам отправил https://www.ebay.com/itm/325345424469?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11403.m43.l1465&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=ef43f2862985451a8163e9f0ef4c54df&bu=44274892789&osub=-1%7E...

price offer

Hello, the seller sent me a discounted price offer and I want to accept it, but it says an error on the sitehttps://www.ebay.com/itm/325345424469

Facebook Scams for eBay Motors

I’ve been tracking a FB user for almost a year as an eBay Motors impersonator. Reports to FB and Google for the Gmail account they have used this whole time yield no results. Beware, Google and Meta provide safe haven for criminal fraud. They suppose...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

Replacement truck parts

Trying to find (inner rocker panels) for a 2008 Ford F-150 Mark/LT Supercab? This trim style listing is unavailable but the body shop list it as a FX2 Supercab 145" WB 4D 4.6L gas and 6.5ft bed. There are many inner rocker panels listed but which one...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

SCAM - Facebook Marketplace - ebay Motors

We responded to an ad on Facebook Marketplace - We were told that the cargo trailer was being processed through ebay Motors - Received the email from "ebay" and several RED FLAGS jumped up. They wanted us to buy ebay and/or Best Buy gift cards (Uh -N...

ebay1.JPG ebay2.JPG ebay3.JPG ebay4.JPG

Am I getting scammed out of my deposit?

I bought a 2006 Honda Odyssey last week on an auction for $6,650. I immediately paid the deposit of $1,250 via PayPal. The seller said the next day that eBay was holding up the deposit for 10 days, so I would have to wait until after that to finish t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors