Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undeserved negative feedback

We have two type auctions in 

ebay Motors:  

One is the repair of an item

One is to buy same item outtright.

When a sale is made to repair I immediately sent a message thru My Message advising that we have two auctions:  OUTRIGHT PURCHASE ($449)

REPAIR SERVICE. ($279)

"YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE REPAIR SERVICE:   IF THIS AUCTION WAS PURCHASED IN ERROR----PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND A REFUND WILL BE ISSUED"

BUYER REPLIED:  please issue refund as I have purchased in error

Refund given immediately the same day.  (5-22-18)

Today (6-4-18) Received NEGATIVE FEEDBACK:   "something not right about this transaction" 

I need some guidance as to proceedure in addressing this abuse of eBay feedback

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I would have sued as well.  Leaving negative feedback when the transaction was handled as well as you did is simply malicious.  

Do a search about people getting sued for leaving negative feedback and you'll find many cases where the plaintiff was successful.  

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@at-hiker1 wrote:

BUYER REPLIED:  please issue refund as I have purchased in error

If you have this in an Ebay message, call Ebay and you should be able to get it removed.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

All is documented in ebay messages.   The actual sale was 4-22-18 (refund given same day).   Six weeks later a NEGATIVE FEEDBACK----

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Don't see any negatives the last 12 months.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

After talking to Ebay Representative--took les than 30 minutes to have NEGATIVE FEEDBACK removed--

Thanks for the suggestions

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I would have sued as well.  Leaving negative feedback when the transaction was handled as well as you did is simply malicious.  

Do a search about people getting sued for leaving negative feedback and you'll find many cases where the plaintiff was successful.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply