cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a report which identifies if a listing has compatibility / fitment attached

We've lost some records and need this information so we can avoid duplicating fitment uploads.  Is there a report where we can see this?  I downloaded the  "Missing Required or Recommended Item Specifics" Report.  For the US report, there are columns for "Compatible Year" "Compatible Make" and "Compatible Model."  But every column is empty--and we know we have hundreds of skus with compatibility attached.  For the same report for DE, those columns do not exist in the downloaded file--but we know we have 100+ listings with compatibility.  Are these the wrong reports?  Am I reading them wrong?  Help please.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Need a report which identifies if a listing has compatibility / fitment attached

I don't think there is a report for what you want.  I looked for that some time ago.  When they elimininated all the vintage part cateogories, they dumped them elsewhere and I wen through everything.  I found many catalog items that were no longer in the catalog an no longer had PC attached to them.  

Roblin's Garage - Classic Auto Salvage - Demorestville / Toronto, Canada
Message 2 of 2
latest reply