cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know does ebay Do transactions for people meaning like customers companies differen

How about the transaction of a vehicle from one customer to another

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I would like to know does ebay Do transactions for people meaning like customers companies differen

It sounds like you are about to be a scam victim.    If seller wants payment with gift cards, definite scam.

Free shipping of a car with 5 day inspection period, definite scam.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Although your post is very convoluted and does not make sense- as in post #2- just know this: 

NOBODY EVER wants to be PAID for a Car, Trailer, RV etc. with GIFT CARDS. Only Scammers do. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

eBay doesn't  handle payments on vehicles. They don't  store or ship vehicles for the seller. Sellers don't  arrange for eBay to handle the sale of vehicles.

eBay doesn't tell you to pay with a gift card or where to buy one.

There's  never an inspection period because vehicles can't  be returned.

If you have email indicating such it's fake. 

Forward it to spoof@ebay.com and report the listing on the site you found it on. If the price is too good to be true it's to hook you.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@gator-2 wrote:

How about the transaction of a vehicle from one customer to another

If you found a listing on another site (Facebook, Craigslist, etc.) and they mention ebay handling the transaction, RUN AWAY! 

Scam.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

god bless you for trying to help our distressed veterans sell their perfect vehicle for 15% of its actual value

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Don't fall victim to eBay Motors scams. Know the red flags, such as not being able to see the car in person first, a pushy seller, or a strange payment method.

KrazzyKats

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

The Safe Option for Used Cars

If you're worried about falling for a scam, your best option when buying a used car is to go to a reputable dealer instead of dealing with individual sellers on sites like eBay.

KrazzyKats

Message 8 of 8
latest reply