cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginning to want to shoot the messenger. Identity of mystery emblem.

I picked this up in a lot of emblems that primarily consisted of Australian market cars with some British and others mixed in. I have no idea what vehicle this emblem was off of or if this was even off a vehicle to begin with. Haven't had luck chasing what it was from based on the font, and the back has no part numbers on it. The closest I have been able to get is either a Morris or a Renault, but haven't been able to confirm that since I have yet to find an image of one of those vehicles with this emblem. Does anyone here have any idea what the heck it is I have here?20240130_235249.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Beginning to want to shoot the messenger. Identity of mystery emblem.

That's a Messenger emblem.  Just list it as a Messenger emblem with condition.
That's one of those things that you really don't need to know what it is.
Anybody that buys it, they'll know.
  Other than....it may wind up being the deal of the century to somebody.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Nice Eagle wagon!

The emblem may be for a 1960's postal vehicle.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I suppose you're right. Whenever I list parts I like being as precise as possible for fitment/compatibility so my stuff doesn't get lost in a sea of vague titles. However this is probably niche enough that I wouldn't have to worry about that.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you! Some of what I make here is going towards the fuel injected Jeep stroker build that is currently in process.

It very well could be. I think I am just going to list this as it is. As the above poster stated, someone out there will know what this is regardless of if I have it in the title or not.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply