cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the ugliest motorcycle ever made?

With all of the heated debates going on lately, I thought I would start a thread on a nice neutral topic.

What is the ugliest motorcycle ever to come out of a factory?
Message 1 of 324
latest reply
323 REPLIES 323

I've never met an ugly bike, I love them all. I have to admit, that last one, though clearly not factory, might make me re-think my position.
Message 46 of 324
latest reply

Hey motophotos thats a moped in most states (under49cc) and do not require a license. I will admit I am not up on Calif. law? But the Man did not have to take it from the kid.
Message 47 of 324
latest reply

deanershamburgess
Enthusiast
Those cops might have done he kid a favor.
Message 48 of 324
latest reply

I think sooo........deanersham
Message 49 of 324
latest reply

I think I may have found the ugliest motorcycles currently in production. They are made by Zongshen in China. Harley is likely going to partner with them to make inroads into the Chinese market. Let's hope they never bring them to North America!

Click on the following link for more details: http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/newsandupdates/hdchina/
Message 50 of 324
latest reply

bikenpanman
Enthusiast

This has got to be the ugliest bike ever!
Message 51 of 324
latest reply

bikenpanman
Enthusiast
Pic's not real clear I know, snapped a pic of a pic I took at Sturgis, bout 10 years ago....this thing has a fathead 6 cylinder Dodge engine in it!
Message 52 of 324
latest reply

bikenpanman
Enthusiast

Here's the ugliest Biker on the planet
Message 53 of 324
latest reply

ripmccoy
Enthusiast
My vote goes to the Chinese clunker. Hideous beyond belief. Reminds me of the gaudy bicycle in the PeeWee Herman movie (Big Adventure?) every time I look at it.
Message 54 of 324
latest reply

roadman1974
Enthusiast
Three come to mind right away. The Yamaha TDM model of some years ago with the two lights that made it look like a big bug going down the street, any of the old Sears Allstate twingles, and Roadog, the overgrown monster of a bike that was built and ridden by Wild Bill Gelbke back in the 1970's. I've seen that bike in Buzz Walneck's garage after he found it and bought it several years ago. Bugzelda, thank goodness I found your post where you were kidding about calling the Fat Boy ugly. I was about to ask how anyone could call any Harley ugly, but that's coming from a Harley lover. Peace, Joe
Message 55 of 324
latest reply

taem_ma
Enthusiast
CUSHMAN, BY FAR, MADE THE UGLIEST BIKES EVER OFF AN ASSEMBLY LINE. HOW DO I POST A PIC?
Message 56 of 324
latest reply

Hey Joe, do you wotk on bikes for other people? Or do you just work on your own?
Message 57 of 324
latest reply

wild1tim
Enthusiast
What ever the conclusion of the ugly bike debate, honda sells the most motorcycles on the planet. not including h.d. they aren't a true riders bike, they are for show!!
Message 58 of 324
latest reply

wild1tim
Enthusiast
it's really what you enjoy that makes you tick! but i think the BMW's were!
Message 59 of 324
latest reply

wild1tim ??!?? they aren't a true riders bike, they are for show!!

Which are you talking about? Think carefully, cause either way you are wrong.
Message 60 of 324
latest reply