cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the ugliest motorcycle ever made?

With all of the heated debates going on lately, I thought I would start a thread on a nice neutral topic.

What is the ugliest motorcycle ever to come out of a factory?
Message 1 of 324
latest reply
323 REPLIES 323

Re: What is the ugliest motorcycle ever made?

saxster69
Thrill-Seeker
Just bought a DL1000 from Suzuki this year - deemed by many to be quite homely indeed, but it is a fun, do most everything ride...
Message 316 of 324
latest reply

Enthusiast
My old Bultaco Lobito 100 or maybe even my OR50 Suzuki. They were outdated when they showed up. Dave
It does not fit my old screen and feel it leaves a lot to be desired when looking for different motorcycles. It gives what you want it to , and not what I would be worried about or care on pay pal only or mileage of the vehical. I have purchased many motorcycles through EBay and this is not it...#27333
Message 317 of 324
latest reply

Does anyone remember the old Huskavarna. Not only was it ugly but the name sounded like something you would call a chainsaw, not a motorcycle.
Message 318 of 324
latest reply

ummmmmmmmmm Husqvarna does make chainsaws ?:| and they made motorcycles and guns. Pretty good bike as I recall.
Message 319 of 324
latest reply

Somebody mentioned the FX boattails fron the seventies, I agree, we threw so many of those things away.....now one will cost you 800.00 to a grand if you can find one.

We sold the Excelsior Hendersons here before they went belly up, I thought it was one God Awful ugly bike.
Pops87FXR
When the going gets wierd...The wierd turn pro
Message 320 of 324
latest reply

Suzuki Madura. Google it and vomit.
Message 321 of 324
latest reply

Paulie's Gieco bike.  Some tribute.

Message 322 of 324
latest reply

A Grom!

Message 323 of 324
latest reply

You can easily spot the ugly ones as they begin with the letter "V"...Virago, Vulcan, Volusia, V Rod, V Star, Valkyrie, VTX, any Victory... these brand names are also available embossed onto 'distressed' leather jackets. Hope this helps!

@bugszelda wrote:
With all of the heated debates going on lately, I thought I would start a thread on a nice neutral topic.

What is the ugliest motorcycle ever to come out of a factory?

Message 324 of 324
latest reply