cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the ugliest motorcycle ever made?

With all of the heated debates going on lately, I thought I would start a thread on a nice neutral topic.

What is the ugliest motorcycle ever to come out of a factory?
Message 1 of 324
latest reply
323 REPLIES 323

Stripped 3 wheeler similar to Cushman w/o the cab.

Lets not even go into trikes, besides the one you showed has a steering wheel AND three wheels (FOUR wheels does not count!) What about them extra axles shown on the back without wheels for overloads!
Message 106 of 324
latest reply

bazango
Guide
Those are for the tracks. Tracks.

This ugly contraption is all-wheel drive, and can be equipped with tracks. Dang. I'd take it out in the mud. Still ugly.
Message 107 of 324
latest reply

bazango
Guide
Oh... and I don't really think the Cushman is all that ugly. Do you?
Message 108 of 324
latest reply

I dont think a Cushman is ugly till you have to move a dead one around or try to load on a trailer. Stripped of its cab it will look sorta like the green bike.

One thing on the Cushman 3 wheeler that is cool is the rear end..looks like a mini Dana 60! and is rated for...2500 lbs!!!
Message 109 of 324
latest reply

*southerneagle*
Trailblazer
This one has got to top the list. You would have to see it in person to really appreciate it, but these pics will give you some idea.
I wish I would have gotten a pic of the owner. Looked as strange as the bike. Wore a funnel on his head.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Message 110 of 324
latest reply

bazango
Guide
Thatsa bike?
Message 111 of 324
latest reply

*southerneagle*
Trailblazer

Message 112 of 324
latest reply

*southerneagle*
Trailblazer

Message 113 of 324
latest reply

bazango
Guide
Freakin' hideous!
Message 114 of 324
latest reply

bazango
Guide
What the heck do you suppose is the chain-driven wierdness on the right side? Is that a wheel? Man, I can't see how he could steer the whole mess. Wierd. I get dizzy looking at it.
Message 115 of 324
latest reply

*southerneagle*
Trailblazer
It was a wheel bazango....it's purpose...heck if I know. I guess it is some type of guide or balancing contraption. I wish I had some close-ups of it because there was a lot more crazy things on it than you can see. I don't think I'll ever see one to top this as being the most ugliest bike.

Message 116 of 324
latest reply

It looks like a wheel driven alternator, check out the pulley and see the wiring and battery.

Oh yea, and its real ugly. I bet that guy gets stopped by the law all the time just so they can make sure they are not hallucinating......
Message 117 of 324
latest reply

b-bop
Thrill-Seeker
Why would any one do that to a half way decent looking bike?
Message 118 of 324
latest reply

After that monstrosity, we need to dress up this thread a little. Check this out: Some guy that got KICKED out of an airplane and pretending to be a GYPSY MOTH spotted this on eBay from 2000 feet up and sent it to me this morning..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-Trident-triumph-trident-triumph-trident-chopper-custom-built-soft-tail_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50039QQitemZ4579606425QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
Message 119 of 324
latest reply

*southerneagle*
Trailblazer
You want to dress up the ugliest bike thread Trident? I thought we were suppose to dress this thread down :^O

Message 120 of 324
latest reply