cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

91 Kawasaki EL 250 EL250 E Eliminator carbs carburetors rack set

I was looking for carburator of my kawasaki eliminator 250 and this website helped me find one.. I find this  91 Kawasaki EL 250 EL250 E Eliminator carbs carburetors rack set  which i think would fit in my bigbike... How can i get in touch with the seller so i can assure that the carburator i am buying fits in....  is there any possbile contact number so i can talk to the seller before closing my transaction of buying? Attached herewith is photo of my kawasaki eliminator 250. Hope the seller can help me out find the exact carburator for replacement... please keep in touch.. 

Thanks...

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

91 Kawasaki EL 250 EL250 E Eliminator carbs carburetors rack set

Putting that underlined bit into the ebay search yielded item # 270950009725. Is that the ones you're looking at? Whether it's them or another set, there's an 'Ask a question' link in blue near the bottom of any ebay listing page. Clicking on it lets you ask your question(s) directly to the seller.

If it IS those carbs, no way in Hades would I pay that price for a pair of carbs that "..will need to be cleaned." You can read that as: 'will need to be rebuilt and then they MIGHT work properly'. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply