cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNOW - SNOW and more on the way

Up here in Ottawa we have now received 355 Cm's (11.6ft) of the white stuff with another 30-50 Cm's (12.0"-20.0") to be deposited over the next 36 hours, which should put us up about 12.6ft to 13.3ft It's been the kind of winter this year where we have to shovel and blow snow almost every second day. The only other place that may beat us this year would be Newfy where Pete is - How deep is it Pete? What kind of winter have you folks having? Jack -- Edited by jamajack at 03/07/2008 4:14 PM PST
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

+4 C yesterday and +2C today here in so-called Winterpeg. boowoohahahaha. I didn't think a brand new snow blower could rust. heheheh. Can't get over the amount of blizzrds hitting Ont and newfyland. I think I used the blower twice maybe 3 since being home for a month. Always next year. Too bad I didn't have holidays left, drive to Ont and clean driveways.
Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Today its -17C and the wind is blowing at 100KM. I better put some rocks in my pocket when I go out today.... SmileyCentral.com
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

Is it a double snow blower day?
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

Pete, Make sure you put on a second belt or suspenders... Charles
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

Pretty hot here today just over 40c but a nice breeze when you got under a tree, sun sure had some bite though. ]:)
Message 20 of 21
latest reply

right now the air conditioner is working fine and the beer is icy cold and going down a treat. ]:)
Message 21 of 21
latest reply