cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay bucks in mobile app

Please add a feature to the mobile app where we can view and track our eBay bucks. Only way I can view them now is by logging on with desktop.

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

ebay bucks in mobile app

It's obviously a money making incentive for eBay. Advertise the eBay bucks money back but make it difficult to use. Just goes to show you eBay really doesn't care about users, only their bottom line. Notice how eBay gift cards are prominently displayed yet eBay bucks aren't even though any user can have eBay bucks at any given time but maybe a fraction of a percent have a gift card. Thanks eBay! 

Message 16 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

Perhaps the reason they haven't added to the mobile app yet is because the eBay Bucks Program is still in beta.  If you look at your eBay Bucks, you should see "BETA" next to the logo at the top right.  (I see it in mine.)  I've attached a pic of the eBay Bucks Beta logo:ebaybuckbeta.jpgThe program has been going on for nine years now, so it's curious as to why it still says "beta", but maybe they haven't determined if they want it to be a permanent feature.  Or that not every eBay account has been invited to participate in the program.  But if it is still in beta, that may be the reason it is not added to the mobile app (yet).  I'm sure it's easy for them to add it and perhaps they already have the code ready to implement it in the app.  It's just a matter of when eBay Bucks will become "official."

Message 17 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

There is no buy under myebay, on my phone app

Message 18 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

I couldn't find it at all on my windows 10 hp notebook,  there is no mention anywhere about Ebay bucks, and I have used them before, I buy alot off of Ebay,  I should be able to use my Ebay bucks but cant find them

Message 19 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

Out of all the replies, this one nailed it.
Message 20 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

No that doesn’t work. There is no “buy” tab in My eBay. I am using iPhone.

Message 21 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

Hey there, From your android phone, pull up Google chrome. Type in ebay.com and make sure your logged in. In the top right corner of chrome, click the 3 dots to pull down the settings/options dropdown menu. Click on "Desktop site." From here in the top right of mid screen, click "My Ebay". On the left hand side you will see a menu that says "buy" after you click it will drop down to show "Ebay Bucks". Click here. Your balance will be in the near top right hand side.

Message 22 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

I appreciate the reply but we're looking for it to be a feature of the app. We understand there are back door ways of getting to it but we just want it to be an easy "one click" feature in the app itself.

Message 23 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

I can't see the 'buy' under the top left corner. I'm using android app!

@comics-scifi-collectibles wrote:

Click My eBay in the top right hand corner of the eBay homepage. Under Buy, click eBay Bucks. You’ll see your balance here.

If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll find My eBay in the navigation bar at the bottom of the home screen.

If you’re using an Android phone, you’ll find My eBay by clicking the menu button in the top left hand corner of the home screen.

Learn more:

http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?RewardsExtEnroll

I am a community help volunteer and not an E bay employee.

Message 24 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

Under "my eBay" there is not a "buy" option.  You can choose the "summary" option and it will take you to your summary page,  there you have the "ebucks

Option but when you click ebucks

It just takes you back to your watch list.  Soooo.. ... How do you view your ebucks??????

Message 25 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

I completely agree!! I cannot get to my ebucks

No matter how i try it 

Message 26 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

@rumpus2018 

If your eBay Bucks link takes you to your eBay landing page or the main page, instead try using the version on the Canadian site (requires signing in):

https://my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&currentPage=Rewards&ssPageName=STRK%3AME%3ALNLK%3AMER...

It is denominated in US dollars, though the date format is backwards.

There was an issue with eBay Bucks over the summer, and the only way many folks could see their balances was to check the Canadian site for a while.

Message 27 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

I tried that but it didn’t work. My laptop is down right now so I Weiss I can’t use them. Very frustrating.

Dear God, please help me to be
the person my dog thinks I am.
Message 28 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

@trustedbasset 

I tried that but it didn’t work.

What exactly did not work? Were you able to sign in to the Canadian eBay site using a browser in desktop mode? Were you able to go to the Canadian eBay bucks page?

Note that we just began a new quarter on 4/1, so unless you have made a purchase since then, this quarter total for eBay bucks will be zero. If you want to see the last quarter numbers, you will have to use the dropdown to select it.

New eBay Bucks certificates will be issued in the next day or so, and you will have until the end of the month to use them.

Message 29 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

I tried the desktop site in EBay.ca but it is the same just brings me back to my selling page. 

I have lots of eBay bucks but I can only access them on my laptop not my phone. I spend an hour looking for my eBay bucks and it just is impossible. 

Dear God, please help me to be
the person my dog thinks I am.
Message 30 of 49
latest reply