cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay bucks in mobile app

Please add a feature to the mobile app where we can view and track our eBay bucks. Only way I can view them now is by logging on with desktop.

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

ebay bucks in mobile app

Correct but you have to use the desktop to get your code. Then you can spend on mobile if you’d like. I like others have tried everything possible to redeem mine on mobile and there’s no way to use them with out getting the code off desktop. 

Message 46 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

@crcautobody 

The last several quarters I have noticed that the eBay Bucks spontaneously appear in my checkout (in both browser and app) without having to copy any code at all.

In any case, if the Bucks do not appear, you should be able to copy the code from your eBay messages. Look for a message titled "Hey [first name], your Bucks are here" or something similar that should have arrived around the third day of the first month of the quarter. Or try using a mobile browser in desktop mode to go to your eBay Bucks transactions page to retrieve the code. No actual desktop computer is necessary at any point.

Message 47 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

It’s a joke! You don’t want us to use the ebay bucks anyway. Makes you less money 

Message 48 of 49
latest reply

ebay bucks in mobile app

Not true for the app
Message 49 of 49
latest reply