cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry there was an (Error) printing label

Ebay is pissing me off. I have to waste 1 hour trying to research how to get around this error so I can print my label. And still can't find any solutions. Ebay you lazy punks. You get your ass to work and fix this **bleep**. Sick and tired of always having problems with your system. 

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Hi everyone! Profound_autosound here! We, as sellers, are going to get that error if we are shipping to Florida, military bases, or internationally. We need a customs form that doesn't always populate with the shipping label. Solution? Slightly inconvenient, but use PayPal to ship the item. The label will print the same as it does on eBay. I hope this helps!

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Same error.  I posted a single-star review on the eBay app page at the Play Store.  Ebay Mobile said to post here as well.  Still same issue as what previous posters having.  Glad to see I'm not the only one.  Able to print just fine from the computer, so issue is within the app itself.  Obviously, there has been a programming change affecting this.  Don't ask of a screen shot of the error.  It's the same as what others are posting.  

Ebay Mobile, this is on YOUR end, not ours or the buyers'.  YOURS.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply