cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry there was an (Error) printing label

Ebay is pissing me off. I have to waste 1 hour trying to research how to get around this error so I can print my label. And still can't find any solutions. Ebay you lazy punks. You get your ass to work and fix this **bleep**. Sick and tired of always having problems with your system. 

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

@medved7v7 wrote:

Ebay is pissing me off. I have to waste 1 hour trying to research how to get around this error so I can print my label. And still can't find any solutions. Ebay you lazy punks. You get your ass to work and fix this **bleep**. Sick and tired of always having problems with your system. 

Thanks for posting here. Can you please share a screen shot of the error you are seeing when trying to print labels so we can look into it.

Thanks

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

Any update on this??? I am having the same error. Would be great to have this updated for future users...

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

@irishcat34 

Can you please let us know what the error you are seeing is? What postal service are you using for the label?

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

I am having the same problem. I am attempting to print a USPS label. I haven't tried another carrier so I'm not sure if it is exclusively USPS.
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

@stancy-21 

Have you tried printing from a desktop to see if there was an error there too?

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

No, I haven't tried that yet. I don't have a problem printing shipping labels from the USPS site or from Paypal, only ebay. Thanks in advance for your help

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

20200327_230025.jpg

 im using android to print label. On my other account I have no problem. But on my 2nd business account I recently started won't let me buy usps labels only. FedEx. 

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Desktop seems to go through.  But I always use phone to do my printing on my other account. And it works fine. 

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

@mishka7v7 

Can you let us know which account ID was getting this error.

Thanks

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

account user name getting the error is mishka7v7

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

First thing I want to say is I feel your issue is legitimate but your choice of wording was inappropriate.

The same concerned could have been voiced in a more professional manner.  But that's just my opinion,

As for your problem with the invalid address...I had the same situation recently.  I contacted the

buyer and the it turned out the problem was simply a clerical error that was easily fixed (the original

address was xxx N.W. XX TH St...and it was corrected to xxx NW XXth St).

As you can see the error was not eBay's fault.  I am thankful ebay has safeguards in place to help

ensure my packages can be delivered without complications or delays.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

hello. First of all you dont know what your talking about. and this is not error due to address error. This is Because im not able to create a label on my phone... gives me error. when i get on my computer and create label there. it works fine with out an error. thats what i was trying to get fixed. 

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Hi. I was just curious if you were ever able to fix the printing issue? Because I'm getting the same error. I can print via desktop no problem.. but when using my android it won't allow me to purchase the usps label.. so i was wondering if you were ever able to get it resolved. 

Thank you. 

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Same thing here.

Screenshot_20200811-114051_eBay.jpg

Message 15 of 17
latest reply