cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates to photo editing IN MOBILE APP terrible!

Why does Ebay insist on "updating" things that don't need updating?

Do they ever consult actual sellers, maybe try a think tank session, before completely screwing things up?

This new update makes listing on mobile app less efficient, actually took beneficial features away, making use of app completely frustrating!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Great questions.

I've had to resort to keeping my laptop on and switching to it to do the photo editing once the photos are uploaded via the app.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hello There,

It's frustrating when apps like eBay make unnecessary updates that disrupt user experience. Consulting sellers or having think tank sessions could prevent such issues. This is similar to the frustration users might feel with photo editing apps like PicsArt when updates take away useful features. The need for app developers to prioritize user feedback and usability is crucial for a smooth experience...Kindly Follow my Instructions.

In Last Thanks to You!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi There,

When pointless updates interfere with the user experience, such as they do with eBay apps, it is annoying. Talking with sellers or holding think tanks could help avoid these kinds of problems. This is comparable to the annoyance that users may experience when upgrades remove helpful features from photo editing programs like PicsArt & I Will Must Recommend You To Download PicsArt MOD APP 2024. For a seamless experience, app developers must give user feedback and usability top priority....Please adhere to my instructions.

Finally, I would like to thank you!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply