cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ebay mobile app appearance

I went from a Motorola phone to a OnePlus and the latter has the old ebay mobile app appearance while the Moto has the new version ???.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: New ebay mobile app appearance

@r10676 

The new appearance is rolling out and not all devices will have it yet.

Thanks

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Understood, thx.

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

it's rolling out??? i have seen the new format on my phone 3 different times now. Same phone too.
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

I agree, I am using a Galaxy note 10 plus and have been for months. I am also a beta tester and have been for years, so I am used to the changes.  This does not appear to be a test. A few weeks ago my app would change to what appeared to be an incomplete screen, like something of lesser quality. It has a very odd appearance. I had to uninstall and reinstall the app several times for it to stop and it did. Then again today the same thing again. It is not an upgraded or newer version but appears to be a glitch of what it looks like when you are not signed in even though you are. I believe there is another glitch with the app, however at this time I am certain contacting support or ebay for business on fb will not help. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app 3 times today. 

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

@ckpostcards 

This is the new design and not a glitch. If you have more details on what feels like an incomplete screen, if you have examples, we can look into it and pass the feedback over to our design team.

Thanks

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Can you provide a photo or screenshot of what we should be seeing on the new or updated version or a comparison of the two? For example in one version on the selling page, a noticeable difference is the font of the numbers and one version is bold and the other is not. Which one is the updated version? Thanks

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

@ckpostcards 

The previous versions had a blue header at the top of home screen and the selling screen. The updated version should have a white header

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

@ckpostcards 

Here is what I see on my Motorola E4 now when I open the eBay app:

Screenshot_20200324-181041.png

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Perfect, that clears up the confusion. Thank you

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Thank you very much, that is what I am seeing.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

To me it just looks more like the website set up honestly I don't like it much but that could be more that I'm just not use to it yet....

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

My background screen has now turned white no longer blue I do not like it at all I want it to go back to glue very dissatisfied

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Same problem I cannot stand that white background
Message 14 of 14
latest reply