cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New IOS is not slower

This is the response I received from eBay when I complained about the latest update. 

“On Nov 10, 2018, at 4:41 PM, iosfeedback <iosfeedback@ebay.com> wrote:

Thanks for emailing us. Can you give me any specific parts of the app that are more time consuming? Do you have more details on the errors making buyers buy less of your items? I will look into this. We have been testing that version you are in for over a year with other sellers and did not hear much feedback about it being slower.

Thanks for your input and taking the time to answer more questions😊

WHAT???? They know this update is a complete disaster, I have yet to

hear a seller have anything positive to say about it, yet they claim to not have much feedback about it being slower??

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

New IOS is not slower

@dekalbmarineinc

Thanks for posting here too. We would still like to know if you have details on what parts are slower? Is it the photo uploading? Setting up your shipping costs? Is it the entire flow?

Thanks

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

New IOS is not slower

Yes, as I said before, everything is slower.  There is no flow to the new app. I have to take several extra steps for choosing a shipping method. I have to toggle between screens and pray everything is correct before listing because I don’t own a desktop anymore to go and double check all these listing.  This is not a new complaint, I see that thousands of other sellers are making the same complaints yet eBay acts like they had no idea there’s an issue. I haven’t listed much since the new app because it’s just too aggravating and slow! 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

New IOS is not slower

Agreed.  This update is a disaster.  As usual, the ebay genius is superior to that of all the sellers. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

New IOS is not slower

@dekalbmarineinc wrote:

Yes, as I said before, everything is slower.  There is no flow to the new app. I have to take several extra steps for choosing a shipping method. I have to toggle between screens and pray everything is correct before listing because I don’t own a desktop anymore to go and double check all these listing.  This is not a new complaint, I see that thousands of other sellers are making the same complaints yet eBay acts like they had no idea there’s an issue. I haven’t listed much since the new app because it’s just too aggravating and slow! 

Thank you for the extra details. Sorry that the new listing form is causing more back and forth. Are there fields that are changing when you toggle between screens? 

We are reading the feedback that people are giving us. We just needed more details on what specific parts giving you trouble.

Thanks

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

New IOS is not slower

How about revert back to the way it was a few months ago before this update. Problem solved!!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply