cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How am i supposed to pay for an item if you (ebay) aren't even letting me pay for these items?

Spoiler
Everytime I try to pay for an item with my card I get an error message. Ive called the bank and eBay and they both have been useless. Because of this my eBay score is garbage thanks to your useless tech support. Even worse I cant even bid anymore because of you. 
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How am i supposed to pay for an item if you (ebay) aren't even letting me pay for these items?

I have had the exact same problem, it even looks paid for as I have emails of it and can show that it shows paid on the app at first, then the three show they need payment again. It said something is wrong with the address and two have now reported me for non-payment...

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

It only showed as paid when grouped with other items I bought. Those payments went through just fine, and the magical three auctions do not go through no matter how I pay. Card or PayPal, they show paid with the batches, but then those three alone are not paid.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I am having the exact same issue.  Will they please fix this problem?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for reporting this. Can you confirm if the item you were planning to purchase is an auction item?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply