cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with tablet use

Most times, I try to do as much as possible, like now, via a PC as I am not a fan of the smaller screens, especially if I have to respond to a question. However, I have found being mobile does help when needing to do a quick thing like accept/decline offers or a quick product look-up

A lot of my mobile use comes from a Kindle Fire 10HD tablet. I do not use the eBay app, but instead use eBay via their Silk Browser so it looks almost exactly as it would on the PC. Over the last couple of months though, something odd has happened. While I am able to send offers/make purchases myself, send offers, or reply to someone's e-mail, if someone sends me an offer, it will not allow me to either accept or deny the offer. It shows the buttons to click (touch) but when you do, nothing happens. I have tried restoring the tablet to factory, and it still does not allow these to work, but as I mentioned, every other feature works correctly. Any thoughts?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Help with tablet use

Any difference if you use another browser?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Help with tablet use

It is the only browser on the tablet.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Help with tablet use

Can you install another browser?

This seems to indicate you might be able to:

https://www.reddit.com/r/kindlefire/comments/ux0qv5/how_good_is_web_browsing_on_the_2021_hd_10_fire/

Message 4 of 4
latest reply