cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t LIST ANYMORE Error 111

For the past 24 hours I have not been able to list any items. I am a longtime 20+ year eBay seller with all systems established and top rated performance. This is beyond frustrating. The mobile app, laptop, and desktop apps, no longer work. I’ve reinstalled, cleared cache, and done everything I can think of to get my eBay business going again. I’m losing money, and eBay is losing money. This is not a new problem to others, but I’m not sure why It’s happening to me or what the fix is. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can’t LIST ANYMORE Error 111

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@gooseacres wrote:

For the past 24 hours I have not been able to list any items. I am a longtime 20+ year eBay seller with all systems established and top rated performance. This is beyond frustrating. The mobile app, laptop, and desktop apps, no longer work. I’ve reinstalled, cleared cache, and done everything I can think of to get my eBay business going again. I’m losing money, and eBay is losing money. This is not a new problem to others, but I’m not sure why It’s happening to me or what the fix is. 

Hey @gooseacres! Thank you for having this reported and our Product team is looking into this. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi - wanted to give you more specifics.  The issue occurs when listing from drafts.  What is interesting (and still frustrating) is that I have been able to sneak a few through using the mobile app.  It requires me to make a fresh copy of the draft using my laptop.  Then I access via the app and upload the photos.  Then I hold my breath and hit "list".  Two worked and the next five failed.  Sooooooo frustrating as I depend on eBay income for living.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Did this ever get resolved?? Now I also have this issue. Called eBay and nothing has changed and they said they know about it. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It seems to be working ok now.  What happened originally was that I created drafts on my laptop and then used my mobile app to upload the photos.  I had about 25 listings I couldn't complete.   There may have been a server glitch on eBay's end but I think they resolved it.  Hopefully things are working on your end.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply