cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app Internal error

Screenshot_20220428-015351.png

 Keep getting "There was an internal error. Please try restarting the app" whenever I try to look at saved searches. It started as I was already looking through saved searches. It also doesn't seem to update my unread messages to read after reading or deleting them. I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and rebooting phone. 

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Android app Internal error

Same problem. Tried same solutions. Quit working this morning.

Message 31 of 38
latest reply

Hello! We appreciate the report. There's a known issue with the search function timing out within the app and the mobile team is aware and looking into it. In the meantime, you can try searching on the mobile and desktop sites.

Velvet,
eBay
Message 32 of 38
latest reply

Now working again here, thank you

Message 33 of 38
latest reply

Working now, thank you. Still have issue with drop down notifications carrying the same message despite being different subjects.

Screenshot_20220428-145728_eBay.jpg

Message 34 of 38
latest reply

Saved searches are now working again. Thank you 

Message 35 of 38
latest reply

@no1musclecar wrote:

Working now, thank you. Still have issue with drop down notifications carrying the same message despite being different subjects.

Screenshot_20220428-145728_eBay.jpg

I'll see what I can find out about this notification issue @no1musclecar

Velvet,
eBay
Message 36 of 38
latest reply

Not helpful at all! I cannot see any descriptions nor choose options nor anything on Android Chrome. Updated the app, cleared cache, refreshed browser, no luck. Ebay is broken on Android Chrome! 

Message 37 of 38
latest reply

Hi Dear namepl

Am facing this Issue Last few day but by that time Working Good , If you still facing this issue try this step

1) Restart Your Phone

2) Uninstall App and Again reinstall 

3) If you aur Using Third Party App Like GB WhatsApp Gold Whatsapp App, WhatsApp Plus, Smart Play Tv App you can Uninstall These App in your Phone.

Message 38 of 38
latest reply