cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay app for iPad

I am getting the message that I need to update my ebay app (on my iPad) but when I try it says not available. I can no longer use the app on my iPad. I am in the US. 

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

eBay app for iPad

@bandpgramma

Thanks for the report. You will need to upgrade the Apple OS on your tablet to get the latest apps downloaded. If you are unable to upgrade we recommend visiting www.ebay.com using Safari on the iPad.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

eBay app for iPad

@bandpgramma

Thanks for the report. You will need to upgrade the Apple OS on your tablet to get the latest apps downloaded. If you are unable to upgrade we recommend visiting www.ebay.com using Safari on the iPad.

Message 2 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

I am current with   version  11.2.5. So I don’t believe that is the issue.  When I open the app I’m told I need to update. When I click update now I get the response not available. 

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

Thank you! it worked. 

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

Just updated OS. Still cannot connect

Message 6 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

@uscyn.gptzfz7

Please tap this link on your ipad

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ebay-buy-sell-find-deals/id282614216?mt=8

Or open the App Store and search for eBay

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

I am having a similar problem; For whatever reason, I can't seem to update to the update they say I need.

Does anybody know how to keep using the old ebay app, which I love. I never updated it, hoping that would work, but now I can't get it to do ANYTHING! SO frustrating! I do most of my online stuff on my iPad,so the inconvenience is major. This laptop is just TOO big and bulky!

So, if any of you computer geeks out there can help me, I will be forever in your debt.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Karen Betts

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

Thanks, it worked. Old version deleted separately. 

Message 9 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

That kind of sucks you don't support older versions. You force people to buy a new iPad or go through  a longer process. The reason people bought a tablet in the first place was to use the apps because they are easier to use.

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

i have the same problem with my i- pad, can no longer get e-bay.

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

yes L would change my password.

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

Completely agree. My iPad 2 (which works fine) won't upgrade to iOS 10 which is required for the eBay app. It appears eBay don't want my custom anymore. So my solution was to uninstall the app and stop using eBay.

Message 13 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

It also saves me money.
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

eBay app for iPad

i have this issue as well. I can't seem to get an older version of the app. so i either have to quit selling on ebay or buy a new ipad. guess which one it will be? 

Message 15 of 24
latest reply