Militaria Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

QUESTIONS re: Amico Sterling Ring

Wow, am I out of my depth. Picked up this man's Amico Sterling ring today and need some help. It looks like the center is the very roughest interpretation of the Marine Corps. insignia. The sides are "wings" which make me think pilot but I am just gu...

BELT BUCKLE

CAN ANYONE HELP IDENTIFYING THIS BELT BUCKLEMILITARY ?AGE ?THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What IS this?? Missouri State Seal with wrong number of stars, looks folky, looks weather-worn..

Any help figuring out what this bronze or brass hefty seal was part of of for would be wonderful: My best guess is a horse rosette or a safe seal, I don't know. Don't know if it means anything but whoever made it put the wrong number of stars on, and...

TF-84

I would appreciate any information about the identity of this ship. I can't find TF84 listed on the net and the name is hard to read. It appears to be four letters and start with USS Ca--. Any suggestions about where to look or an identify/era would ...

tf84lores.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who is this A.W. Sims? 1906

The only one I can figure is a young Admiral William Sowden Sims. However, I only see photos online of him after WWI so it's difficult to tell. I also don't see him sign his name like that. I don't believe he was admiral in 1906 but was an Attache to...

Help ID this Military Helmet

I am trying to ID this Military Helmet. It is made of steel and has it's original leather lining & chinstrap. The only marking I see is hand written name on inside of lining reading, "Voerman" I was told when I purchased it that it is a Belgian Helme...