cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9/11 Remember

Please-on this solemn day, day a minute to silently reflect on the events of 9/11/01.  We must always reflect and remember, we can never forget!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

9/11 Remember

I will always know where I was on this fateful day.  My wife and I were flying back from London, England, when we were diverted to Gander Airfield in Newfoundland.  We spent 5 days there with those wonderful people.  They opened up their churches, schools, homes, brought us food, bedding and other necessities.  We spent our 5 days in the school gymnasium sleeping on gym floor mats along with hundreds of other people and during the day toured around the town.  So we will 'Never Forget'.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

9/11 Remember

I was working in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.  The building was owned by the city and when the third plane hit the Pentagon they thought that the hijackers were targeting government buildings, so they sent everyone home.  

They had already grounded all the commercial airliners and as we left the building I vividly remember looking up and seeing a lone passenger jet making a slow 180 degree turn.  Later that day I realized that the plane I say was Flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply