cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lane Furniture Set Identification Help Please!

Hi there,

I recently picked up a vintage Lane headboard, dresser, and nightstand -- all from the same collection. I have researched and researched, and I cannot find the collection name for this set anywhere! It's weird. I have a Lane low boy and high boy that belonged to my grandparents, and those are from the Perception collection.

When I research this set that I just picked up, the only thing that looks remotely like it is also from the Perception collection. It's the basket weave design in the headboard and dresser that looks similar. What's always different is the drawer pulls. These have the metal basket weave design pulls, and not the curved wood pulls. I was able to find one other piece from this collection online (that was sold). It was the credenza and it matched exactly. I reached out to that vintage store and they didn't know the collection name either.

Any input anyone can give to me would be appreciated. 🙂lane dresser.jpglane headboard.jpglane headboard 2.jpglane night stand.jpglane set serial number.jpg

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0