cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Connecticut!

moms4treasures
Enthusiast
Just joined and wanted to say hi. Are there any CT or RI folks here? Hope everyone's having a great camping season so far...
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello from Connecticut!

Well, California is pretty hot (compared to regular times...) and there haven't been too many fires so far. Glad you joined! We're pretty quiet right now (so I hope everyone's camping!) taz
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hello from Connecticut!

moms4treasures
Enthusiast
Lots of rain in the northeast so far this season but we've managed to camp around (and in) it. It was funny on our last run I noticed people seem to be ignoring the rain- biking, frisbee, etc. as if it was a sunny day. The downside- sneakers for my three youngest are lasting about a month before they're trashed. Hope everyone's having fun! Maureen~ trying a pic- Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hello from Connecticut!

Great picture! I guess I wrote too soon about the fires here in Southern California. Right now, we have one of the worst fires in our deserts - the Morongo Valley (the Sawtooth fire) and several counties are undergoing a terrible time. Of course, we live in an artificially-green environment as most of So. Cal. is supposed to be desert. It is supposed to burn and it hasn't because we've try to be so careful. Because of the big irrigation projects, we are green and growing quite a bit of food (here in Ventura County - near the ocean). The fires are heck with the environment, though. One good thing - I figure if I ever had to leave the house for some natural disaster, I'd have my trailer. How cool is that? taz
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply