Let's Go Camping - RV's, TT's, Buses, & Tents
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

need business ideas for tax write off

Hey everyone, I am new to the group but a weekender nonetheless. Have a 38' Pace Arrow (love it) but I know you can use RV's as a tax write off (mortgage interest that is) I am looking for a simple way to use the RV, mileage, fees, etc. as a small bu...

Time to go Camping?

Hi Everyone, I am new to eBay but not Camping! I love camping at the lake or anywhere really. I started my eBay store and would like anyone interested to check it out! I have some unique tent setups for SUV's and even pet enclosures for your car and ...

RV memberships for sale

Hi, I have been specializing in timeshare resales for several years (see my store). Every once in a while, I also get some RV Campground memberships (Coast to Coast, Leisure Time, Naco, Thousand Trails). Right now, I have 6 memberships to get rid of....

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Happy Holidays, all!

It's going to be 71 degrees here in Ventura, CA, folks. Not a way to celebrate the holidays. But, in 1.5 hours, I can be in the snow in the mountains or in 10 minutes, I can be at the beach. I am blessed but not camping. That would just be icing on t...

checking in

Hi, folks! I've noticed there are members who haven't checked into the group for over a year. I figure that even if you don't have something to add, it's great to have this as a site for reference or info. I'm going to do some housecleaning, so if yo...

Thanksgiving travels

Anyone going away for Thanksgiving? Our club spends four and a half days away for the entire Thanksgiving weekend. Our kids come out and can spend some time or we can return to the house in half an hour or so to check on things. It's far away enough,...

Labor Day camping!

Hey, how many of you are out there for Labor Day camping? It's so busy here in So. Cal, it's no use. If you want to camp out by the ocean, the spaces are first come, first served, so you have to get your rig out there almost the Monday before the wee...

Useful site for camping, outdoors!

I created a website, Local Weekender. http://www.localweekender.com/ This site is useful to pinpoint a location on Google Earth. Especially outdoor spots are hard to be pinpointed on maps online, because they do not have address. By using Google Eart...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.