Jewelry
Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

THE JEWELRY ADVISOR

Give your fellow collectors a helping hand ... share your favorite sites here! The ones that help you learn about and identify what you have. Here are a few of the ones I use. Flipping Treasure's Image Event site CJCI - Costume Jewelry Collectors Int...

What To Call It?

I'm not sure how to label the inlay in these old Mexican earrings. I'm thinking there is some turquoise and or green onyx, but could be a mixture of stones. They look like they're set in cement! Any ideas?

chipear1.jpg chipear2.jpg

Resolved! Amethyst or Morganite

Any ideas? I'm leaning towards amethyst but there's also a purple fluorite that could be in the running the setting is silver, old school with the perforated back of the setting, nice and heavy old clasp not contemporary like a Lobster Claw.

15479126492714583710243348120960.jpg 15479126945384227902548072305255.jpg 15479127097782470466079870262737.jpg

Master Bakers and Confectioners medals

Hi, I am new to the community so hope it's OK to use it in this way. My mother's grandfather, Arthur Urwin, was a Master Baker and Confectioner in Scarborough, UK. He won many, many medals over his lifetime from shows and exhibitions all over the UK....

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

DB or BD necklace????

I have a wonderful necklace which has the letters DB or BD at the end of the chain. Can anyone help me identify it? Thanks

Gemstone/Lava Bead/Aromatherapy-Bracelet-Making

Firstly, hope I'm posting in correct manner. After several, disappointing purchases of (semi-precious) gemstone/lava bead bracelets, I've decided to start making my own. We've purchased these bracelets from 3 different vendors only to see, the same p...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

vintage pins?

Do not know what the stamp is and if its vintage? Found in grandmothers house.

DSCN6705.jpg DSCN6717.jpg DSCN6718.jpg DSCN6707.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rhinestone Question

Hi,I have a nwt necklace that, when I started prepping it for pics, I noticed that one of the rhinestones appears missing but it isn't- just set deeper that the others surrounding it. This is a 95.00 retail MK's pendant necklace and the stones are ve...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

E6000 Adhesive

I know it is good for rhinestone replacements, but is it strong enopugh to fasten a screw back on a metal earring?

Hi MCM sterling Ring Mark, please

Hello! I’ve just opened another box of inherited pieces and I’m like sting away!! Found this unusual ring, wondering if anyone knows the mark! TIA for any help! Happy weekend!!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors