Jewelry
Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

THE JEWELRY ADVISOR

Give your fellow collectors a helping hand ... share your favorite sites here! The ones that help you learn about and identify what you have. Here are a few of the ones I use. Flipping Treasure's Image Event site CJCI - Costume Jewelry Collectors Int...

Resolved! Do you recognize this stone?

Hello, Any help in identifying this stone would be appreciated. The color is salmon with red streaks. The necklace weighs 30 grams. There are no visible marks anywhere on the clasp as to the maker of the necklace. Thank you!

Help with Symbol Identification

Hello everybody... I'm having difficulty identifying this hinged bracelet and ring designers...Can anybody help?First 2 pics are from a hinged bracelet and the last 2 pics are from a gold tone ring...TIA

Is Baltic amber or copal?

Hello all, I have a confusing amber necklace. It glows under uv light, 100% acetone does not damage it, I can't damage it with my nails. The only beads that don't react to the uv light is the red which I read that that color wont react. The beads hav...

rose quartz ring

Can anyone identify the marks on this gorgeous rose quartz ring? Thank you! David.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help identify old glass lump, possibly Tektite?

Hi guys Please look at photos, we found an old lump of glass in a drawer. Been there for 70 years plus. Odd thing to keep, we wondered if it may be a tektite or something else valuable. It's dark green/brown colour. Is there anywhere where in the UK ...

Resolved! Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me learn more about my gold and pearl earrings!

Good evening all! I recently purchased a pair of earrings at a rummage sale because they were elegant looking and I really loved them. When I got home and was giving them a wipe I realized they said something down at the bottom on the gold around the...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

STAMP/MARKINGS GOLD??

Hello, this is a first time post, so please advise if you can. Found This Gold Plate but cannot find any information on it. I only bought the plate becuase it was stamped "PLUMB" which

20190624_134454.jpg 20190624_134508.jpg 20190624_134518.jpg 20190624_134528.jpg

ID this vintage Bracelet

I found this bracelet in the green translucite. Can I call it Lucite bracelet from the 50s?Also I have this necklace but not sure to id this one also.Thanks

Resolved! Bakelite, Plastic, or old Ivory? Necklace

I have this nice Elephant necklace and I can't seem to figure out what it's made out of. I'm leaning towards bakelite because there are no mold marks, it has a nice weight and shine to it, and it looks very similar to other carved bakelite elephants ...

Is this brooch & earrings set Juliana?

Hi! I picked up this set today and as I was researching it, I saw it on Pinterest as Juliana. Can anyone confirm this for me? I would appreciate any help!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors