cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me learn more about my gold and pearl earrings!

Good evening all! I recently purchased a pair of earrings at a rummage sale because they were elegant looking and I really loved them. When I got home and was giving them a wipe I realized they said something down at the bottom on the gold around the pearl. With the help of my magnifying glass I can see a star symbol followed by 836NA then the number 750 in an elongated diamond.

Any information you can offer would be appreciated. Although I will love them regardless 😄 

~*~ You could say I lurk, but the simple truth is that I have nothing to add to the conversation ~*~
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me learn more about my gold and pearl earrings!

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Hi! I'm hoping someone can help me learn more about my gold and pearl earrings!

wow ! really lovely, How much did you spend in getting it

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Sounds like Italian gold. Look here:

http://www.silvercollection.it/DICTIONARYEUHALLMARKITALY.HTML

750 is 18K.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi,

They were part of a bag sale as they were packing everything up to be disposed of. So I got a big bag of clothes and jewelry. It's embarrassing how little I paid, but I (and apparently no one who shopped there all day) had any idea they were anything more than costume jewelry. They only wanted $1 for my bag but since I had so many clothes I insisted on paying more.

~*~ You could say I lurk, but the simple truth is that I have nothing to add to the conversation ~*~
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so much! My earrings are from Napoli, in Italy. I love it, and them! 🙂

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

That was your lucky day.  I love them, I want them.

I am so happy for you.  Enjoy!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Wow, fantastic find! Good for you! I love when those days happen 🙂

Message 7 of 7
latest reply