cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with manufacturer hallmark " H " ? 14k plumb gold

Best picture I could get so far. Its 14kp and what looks to be an H hallmark with curved sides, but could be something else? Mark is on lapis and pearl necklace and bracelet set.

14kp mark.jpg

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Help with manufacturer hallmark " H " ? 14k plumb gold

Sorry, here is set. I cant figure out how to edit original post?  I was told it was by Honora, but I can not find and of these rice pearl types by them or confirm the marking.

pearl set.jpg

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Here is the list of Honora Trademarks from the Site I use.

Honora 

Are the beads Lapis?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Thank you, great site! I did not see my H in there, I also havent found any pieces by them with the rice pearls. I really dont believe it is by them.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

If that definitely says 14KP (rather than HKP, as it appears in the photo) then there's the probability it's 14k plated. The makers mark could also be an M or (less likely) a W. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you.  100% 14KP on both connectors with the curved H on other end of connector. The springs rings both have the A with a line going through the side like to make an X and 14K

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@bridgets628 

I'm with you, I don't think that's Honora. It's your spring ring clasp that's throwing me off. Even though this company has been in business since the mid 40s, it wasn't until the mid 90s that they focused strictly on pearls.

I have several pieces of Honora and their logo appears ( mostly) on the tongue of the lobster clasp. I have a photo to show you of their clasp.

Screenshot_20221102-175537_eBay~2.jpg

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for posting. H is different then my H. Appreciate picture, wouldnt think to look there if I ran across some  Honora! Now I gotta go check my lobster clasp peices 😁 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply