cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone recognize this Makers mark? Ive looked everywhere on line. Thanks.

Screenshot_20210928-025310_Google.jpg

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Anyone recognize this Makers mark? Ive looked everywhere on line. Thanks.

I don't recognize the hang tag, but if you could add a pic or two of the whole piece, that may be identifiable. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

20210928_104448.jpg

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Ok, WOW. Is it silver? Like marked sterling or 925? That's quite a piece! I have a few designers flying through my head for this, but the tag is throwing me off. My *first blush* reaction is early mcm Scandinavian, but if it's a silver tone costume piece, that changes things. 

Would you describe the logo as an H with an infinity symbol in the middle? Am I seeing that right?

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

20210928_131404.jpg

Thank you for helping me. No it has no markings for sterling silver or 925( wish it did). I do think it's a better quality of costume jewerly, it weights 3.4 oz. Very shiny and I had the same reaction as you when I first saw it, wow! Lol. I just cant make out the mark. Sending a better picture of the mark.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

The closest I can come to your tag is John Hardy and I am pretty sure that is not the answer. Regardless, check his marks, because I sometimes come across my answers by looking at similar images. 

I hope you find an answer, and that you come back to let us know!

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Again thank you! I found out who it was, I kept searching and searching and then I came upon the exact necklace! The mark is that of Dana Buchman. Thanks for all your help,  it is appreciated!

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

@pegboard wrote:

Again thank you! I found out who it was, I kept searching and searching and then I came upon the exact necklace! The mark is that of Dana Buchman. Thanks for all your help,  it is appreciated!

Well, way to go, Dana Buchman. Thanks for making your logo a real head scratcher!

Well done, @pegboard ! Give yourself the "accepted answer."

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@pegboard @maeday76 

Sorry I'm  late to the party but that is not the logo of Dana Buchman, similar yes but a no go. I rounded up a few examples to view..

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/555490935283193859/

https://images.app.goo.gl/xER7tFuzMCjyp784A

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Pegboard's mark is the logo for Dana Buchman.  There are several necklaces still on cards saying Dana Buchman that also have the logo tag that is the same as the one pictured above.

Silverstatetreasureboxes, your mark is a registered trademark of Liz Claiborne, though it has now been cancelled.  Here is your mark from the government trademark site:

Liz Claiborne registered mark.jpg

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@history_belle 

Thank you for that update. So this logo is a dead one and I'll  update my files then.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@history_belle 

If you get a chance to come back could I ask a few questions as I appear confused on this logo issue.

It seems like Dana Buchman  has and uses many logos including the one you stated is dead. I can bring up at least 10 more examples of this logo ( dead one) on different sites.

Does she use different logos for her items for the stores she is in like Kohls, Walmart?

There is another completely  different logo I brought up on ebay featuring a Dana necklace which confuses me even more.

Her logo for jeans is different, purses are different  etc. I know this isn't unusual  but the dead logo is the one I'm bringing up the most hits on as being Dana Buchman.

Oh color me confused!

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

I think it's Bill Blass.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply