Jewelry & Gemstones
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Closing Jan 11

As traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to a minimal amount, we're going to archive this board on Fri Jan. 11. If you wish to discuss Jewelry topics, please use this board: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry/bd-p/JewelryThanks,The eBa...

Resolved! ID of Jewelry Maker PASTECO?

I'm not knowledgeable about jewelry, so need help on what appears to read "PASTECO" on a set of what appears to be an enameled brooch and earrings. Does that ring a bell with anyone? Several of these letters might be misinterpreted.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Help With a Jewelers Mark/Tag

Hi, Picked this up at a FM silver tone necklace with a open design sun with a blue stone. The jewelers mark is either a large cursive M or the letters JVC and has a small TM (trade mark). I've tried looking on line and haven't had any luck. Has anyon...

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Complying with the new jewelry policy challenges

So to add an insult to an injury, when i'm trying to move non compliant listings from Fine Jewelry to Vintage or Fashion jewelry, the listing looses ALL OF the required Item Specifics!!! How can a Brand name change when you move categories, this is a...

Resolved! Hattie Carnegie - Can't figure out what this is

I have this piece that is marked Hattie Carnegie inside both rings, but I can't figure out what it is. Even asked a jeweler and he has no idea. Any thoughts? Much appreciated. Measures 3-1/4" stretched end to end. And each ring would be size 8. I hav...

IMG_6896.jpg IMG_6898.jpg IMG_6900.jpg IMG_6894.jpg

LOL Just did a search to research an item and WHAT A CLUSTER MUCK

The new changes in the jewelry category will cause confusion and aggravation which will cause buyers to go else where. I searched a pair of name brand sterling silver earrings to compare pricing. Remind you they were name brand earrings. I would neve...

Need help with a hang tag

Hi everyone,Recently picked this up at a FM, it is gold tone, ball chain, tiny beads with the center being round disco balls with clear stones. IMO the tag looks like a free form stick figure of a deer. I feel I should recognize it but as you see I'm...

ebay n 043.JPG ebay n 042.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors