Jewelry & Gemstones
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Closing Jan 11

As traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to a minimal amount, we're going to archive this board on Fri Jan. 11. If you wish to discuss Jewelry topics, please use this board: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry/bd-p/JewelryThanks,The eBa...

How to remove business name on shipping label?

Anyone using and paying Ebay shipping services know how to remove business name on shipping label for security reason? I've edit the Shipping From Address to Just my name, but my business name still shows on the label. I can't figure it out how to re...

I just purchased a necklace using Buy it Now

The transaction was completed and it was paid for. The Seller then apparently decided they wanted more money for it and they CANCELLED my Purchase. They said the price had been incorrectly placed on the Listing. I am obviously upset about this. I don...

What is it??

Can someone please tell me what it is, what is it used for and what is it called??? It is signed "E" and Elizabeth Taylor and Avon. It is hinged and snaps closed. Some kind of a hair thingy or a scarf thingy???Thank you, thank you, you wonderful know...

2 009.jpg 2 012.jpg 2 014.jpg 2 015.jpg

Avon? necklace bracelet

HI, the lady I got this set from said it was avon, and I thought I had seen these pieces plentiful on ebay over the years, but I cannot find a signature on either of these. Is all Avon signed? I did searches on clamper bracelets, amber bracelets, and...

DSCN2543.JPG DSCN2549.JPG DSCN2546.JPG

Resolved! Any Thoughts on What This Image is on Bracelet

I can't quite figure out what the image is on this unmarked bracelet. A Viking dragon ship perhaps? Or just some kind of a dragon? Any ideas? I can't find any similar images online. Tried google image search and nothing even close shows up. Your inpu...

IMG_8315.jpg IMG_8312.jpg IMG_8311.jpg IMG_8289.jpg

Resolved! ID of Jewelry Maker PASTECO?

I'm not knowledgeable about jewelry, so need help on what appears to read "PASTECO" on a set of what appears to be an enameled brooch and earrings. Does that ring a bell with anyone? Several of these letters might be misinterpreted.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Help With a Jewelers Mark/Tag

Hi, Picked this up at a FM silver tone necklace with a open design sun with a blue stone. The jewelers mark is either a large cursive M or the letters JVC and has a small TM (trade mark). I've tried looking on line and haven't had any luck. Has anyon...

001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors