Jewelry & Gemstones
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Closing Jan 11

As traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to a minimal amount, we're going to archive this board on Fri Jan. 11. If you wish to discuss Jewelry topics, please use this board: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry/bd-p/JewelryThanks,The eBa...

Pretty little necklace with V ? as its makers mark.

Had a hard time finding the jewelry board and got some help from great people. The necklace is very pretty but I only find one mark on it. Looks like the letter V. Has anyone ever seen this before? Again I would appreciate any help I can get on it. I...

v1.png v2.png v3.png v4.png

Men's Sterling and Ruby Ring

Beautiful Men's Sterling Silver Ring With A Center Ruby and Diamonds On Each Side. The inside of the ring reads StervyLing and then the initials NRL inside a diamond shape layed horizonitally and then the number 9. (Presumably the rings size). Any he...

WHEN A BUYER LIES IN FEEDBACK

I've been a seller of certified gems for over six years on eBay. Because some sellers sell junk instead of genuine gems, I decided to sell ONLY certified gems...hence my seller name "certifiedgemsonly". Sold a certified Aquamarine to a buyer (annhagi...

Anyone familiar with Glen Handmade?

I have a beautiful large 3.5 tcw peridot and diamond pendant that is marked Glen Handmade .750. Is anyone familiar with Glen? I can't find any history on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Please help with sterling watch

Hi I'm looking for help with the maker of this sterling watchIt's from Marshall Field's & Co and is marked 800 with letters HWAny and all help is always appreciatedThank you

DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0001.JPG

Does anyone know about TOUS rings?

Hello, all. Hope your day is off to a good start. What can you tell me about this ring? I don't have high hopes for much value, just want to learn. It was newly put out at the thrift yesterday (only $1.50) and it sort of looked like a cast piece, was...

disring.jpg disring1c.jpg disring2.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

What does it mean?

I have an old gold locket. On the tiny clasp I can make out 10K. Below the 10K is what I think is "OGF". I imagine the GF stands for Gold Filled, but what does the "O" mean? TYIA!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors