cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not a jewelry question but what about following and followers?

I have figured out how to use the blocked bidders list and set preferences but how can I get rid of a follower? 

Now is this person just stalking me or what. To be honest I don't trust him. The whole return because found better price turning to NAD and give me refund or I go to eBay I have MBG has left me uncomfortable.

Nothing is impossible for God.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: not a jewelry question but what about following and followers?

That is creepy. I don't know how to get rid of a Follower. In this case I would call ebay and state your concerns about this person and ask if they can somehow unFollow for the ID?

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Just curious - how do you know who is following you?  Claudia

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I've got one of those too, vette, and would like to know how to block a follower since that person is already on my BBL.  Claudia, you can go into "My Ebay" and click on your own ID where it will take you to the page showing your followers along with other useful info.  Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Yeah, I would like to know that too.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

My question too Claudia.  I know you can go to  Manage My Store (if you have one) and see your Subscribers from there..but I`m not sure on any other way to see who is following you?

I would surely wanna know if I was being stalked someway

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Well I found my followers, but they are all the gals who did the collections earlier this year.

If you have this person on your blocked bidder's list, I wouldn't be so concerned about him following you.  After all, all he has to do is put your selling ID in to search to find out what you are listing.  So I'm not sure I understand the big concern.

Though the beauty may be in the butterfly, the struggle and growth occur in the cocoon.
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

OK, thanks.  I checked mine and it's just a few people who have purchased items from me.  I have "followed" people as well when they sell things I might want or people I have purchased things from.  When I sign on here it says I am following Sarah and Hoss and I have no idea how that happened or what difference it makes.  Claudia

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

It's just so creepy.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

I think for good reasons or not that Following is a way to remember an ID.

This Buyer might lose track of vette's ID after the 60 days Transaction History expires without the Following.

Even with my on again /off again eidetic memory it is hard to retrace and find information I had previously accessed.

In my mind Following is a tool like bookmarking is a tool.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

But if she has them on her blocked bidder's list, it's no biggy, that I can see.  You can get followers any number of ways.  I just wouldn't get myself all worked up about it. 

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

@flipping_treasures wrote:

But if she has them on her blocked bidder's list, it's no biggy, that I can see.  You can get followers any number of ways.  I just wouldn't get myself all worked up about it. 

I guess if we take into consideration that ebay is supposed to be keeping track and also blocking other affiliated IDs or when the Member changes their ID then vette should be protected for sure.

(Still creepy Smiley Frustrated )

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Y'all can see him on my followers right? The only tool errrrr....umm....follower I have. 

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

@carscorvette2003 wrote:

Y'all can see him on my followers right? The only tool errrrr....umm....follower I have. 

Yup! Thank you.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply