Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Sterling amethyst bracelet

I am listing this for my friend and need help with the metal.It is stamped 925 and is a goldtone color. How do you describe that?Also, what should I call the stones? He doesn;t know if they are real amethyst.

VIntage earrings signed PATENTED with Brooch..question on the Signature & Stones

I have a vintage brooch and earring set. On the earrings they are signed patented. The brooch is not signed. The stones are clear but have other colors in it when you move them or change light. Is there a particular name for these. Also, I've been ca...

patented 2.png patented 3.png patented 5.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trifari piece what is it?

This piece is marked Trifari. It measures 20" adjustable to 22" it has red and green glass stones. It is too small for a belt and doesn't hang right to be a necklace. Any idea what it is? Thanks for your time!

Large Aurora Borealis and clear rhinestone brooch, not D&E but what am I?

Do you recognize my maker..The back has some type of residue on it, like glue, although dried...the pin has been replaced as it is a gold color..this piece is 3" every which way...Your thoughts would be appreciated. Loads of fire...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Board glitches again

Just spent 2 hours trying to get here, kept getting a sign in error. A friend has been trying to list a few things and says she keeps getting error messages. This is so frustrating......

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

OT Anyone read face book about the boycott?

Just when i am ready to move everything to etsy for the holidays I read that it is being boycotted. As of this last Tuesday they made an announcement that they would not be allowing anything with the Washington redskins name or logo on it because of ...

Another cameo necklace?

I paged back 4 pages of our community board questions becuase there was another question on cameos and couldn't find the post so I'll ask here on this post. I have spent hours looking at this piece and trying to take pictures of the inside of the cla...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

O/T Happy Make a Hat Day

"Make a Hat DayWhen : Always September 15thMake a Hat Day is is a day for fun. Design, make, and wear your a hat for yourself today. Put your personality into it. Or, make a hat from a character you would like to imitate for a day. This day is very p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors