Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

925/18kt Aztec cuff bracelet?

Hi all! Looking for help with this bracelet. I found a similar one on ebay now that does not have the chain closure. Do you think that was after market? They have it listed as Aztec / Mayan. Would that be an accurate description for mine. Theirs is u...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need advice on my poor old necklace

After some research, I thought this might be Edwardian, but that's only my best guess. As you can see, the necklace has suffered, especially the surface of the faux pearls. Since the pearls are so bad, I could completely remove the coating and leave ...

Art Deco rhinestone shoe clips

I am planning to list these Art Deco shoe clips. They are unmarked. First off, are they definitely shoe clips? They may also be dress clips. Any way of identifying the maker? Also, would you call these fan-shaped? I have tons of books and searched th...

01276210f1d7ae0ad5a00ffaa231b3a9a1b96d0960.jpg 01b7d20d1ffbc0f36fc2b89ca37736102d6877d39c.jpg 016457f7ce8182d0da0ea6f0a751471c995b9265ec.jpg

Multi-gem bracelet marked 'B', any thoughts ?

Hi everyone, looks like I'll be snowed in over the weekend, more snow coming over the next few days.I am going through some pieces I've been sitting on and have a question about this bracelet.I first expected to find maybe a 925 mark for China or Tha...

bbracelet1.jpg bbracelet2.jpg bbracelet3.jpg

Judy Lee set - D&E?

I have had this set for a while. Initially bought it because I recognized the Easter egg cabs but never thought it was D & E. I am now seeing people listing it as such. Has this ever been confirmed as D & E? I am not planning on listing this. I am ju...

2015-02-08 16.52.55.jpg 2015-02-08 16.56.06.jpg

A little tip for PC/Mouse users...

You techies already know this but I had to call my son to help me figure it out after my cat sat on my keyboard and shrunk everything on my screen until I could barely see it. I use it regularly now on this forum. If you want to blow up a picture, ju...

Sterling Question

Friend has a sterling charm bracelet with (sounds like) an assortment of charms & various time periods on those..but the bracelet is marked: IJC ITALY. Anyone familiar with that marking? I just asked her to shoot me some pics of it so we can see..but...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need help in identifying

Could someone please help me to identify this lovely piece of jewelry. Is it Juliana? I saw similar pieces on the aged & opulence website, but i'm not an expect & would really appreciate someone's input. Thank you.

Not jewels but bejeweled ...

Hello Mavens ,I went to an estate sale earlier today . Sadly there was no jewelry . I did score a vintage metal wall art piece , some vintage linens , also some records and this hair comb as some nibbles (free gifts ) . I sold a larger antique hair c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors