Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Stone ID please (and mark)

Hi. Does anyone know what type of stone these are. Super heavy. I've added a pic of the mark on the closure but since it says China too, I'm not thinking this is a mark that's wil be identified.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sterling flowers layered construction, any thoughts ?

I've had this set for quite a while, the construction is interesting and I'm hoping someone can tell me when and/or where this was made.Only mark is 'STERLING' on the bracelet clasp.I'm pretty sure the pin was part of the bracelet and was professiona...

sterflowers1.jpg sterflowers2.jpg sterflowers3.jpg sterflowers4.jpg

Cherry Amber Bakelite? and mystery beads- TIA!

I found this at an antique dealer's yard sale the end of the last day. I just loved it from the second I saw it, and I want to rebead it, making a necklace and earrings. I am guessing it is cherry amber bakelite? would have to test, one big bead is c...

Cherry Amber 1 (525x640).jpg Cherry Amber 2 (366x640).jpg

Juliana? Found one that is just like mine. Thank you for the help!!

I found in researching my brooch, one that sold and was advertised as Juliana - do you concur? She posted no evidence to support her statement. Can I list truly as Juliana? Looked at all of the reference sites that you the board recommends, and found...

IMG_5919.JPG IMG_5917.JPG

Thank you!

I just wanted to thank you for this group reminds me of the Jewelry board before the changes. I learned from the old board the new one just confuses me. Thank you again

Clay? Cold Porcelain? Recognize this signature?

I came across these earrings first a few months ago and I recently came across the barrette's together. I don't know if the earrings and the barettes were made by the person. The pink flower barette has some slight damage underneath, it may be missin...

004.JPG 058.JPG 143.JPG 144.JPG

Question re Monet bracelet

I see almost identical toggle bracelets marked Monet listed on ebay but mine is not signed. It does however have a little M charm. I have a different signed Monet bracelet with an M charm -, solid, not open like this one, and it is the same squared l...

045.JPG 048.JPG

Question if this could be Coro necklace and earring set - unsigned.

I have a friend that has a couple of her parents things that she is asking me to sell. She herself is a senior and both parents passed years ago. Finally ready to let go of some things. This set was her mother's and her mother was not into real gold ...

IMG_0322.JPG IMG_0324.JPG
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Odd thing on back of brooch

I found this old Coro brooch which has something odd on the back. It looks like something you would put a scent in but there is no way to open it. There are two metal "fold overs" on the top and bottom and the center has what looks like cotton in it....

Wedding cake bead necklace question

I got this at a thrift store yesterday. When I look up this type of necklace I see a lot of keywords thrown around ...Murano, Venetian, authentic and so on. I want to list but I have no idea if my necklace is any of these things. (I'm a little bummed...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors