Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

What's your thoughts about this pendant necklace? Would love some input

This pendant necklace has been sitting in my desk for months. There's just something about it that I like. I'd like some input about the style or age. I'm thinking it could be antique Persian. It reminds me of a Persian gold ring I sold a while back....

DSCF3457 (607x800).jpg DSCF3440 (800x600).jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Name for stones in Schiaparelli bracelet

I'd like to list this Schiaparelli bracelet and know there must be a name for these stones, but all I can come up with is volcano glass--that's not right is it? They are glass and not acrylic. Would also welcome any other key words for the title.

Missing out on posts because pictures are taking too long to load

Hi all, just wanted to say that when I'm browsing topics that there are a lot of them with large pictres lately. I end up just closing them and going on to the next. I don't have dial-up and usually have pictures load instantly but these files are to...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

If you?

I thought this would be fun to do. If you had $500.00 to buy a piece of costume jewelry what would it be? It can be gold or silver but HAS to be costume no fine gems and gotta post a picture so we can drool Mine would be the Coro Rockfish brooch

610_1389-900x900.jpeg

How would I describe this stone? It tests as amethyst

I kinda tested between amethyst and tourmaline I was thinking it was tourmaline because of the green near the bottom (watermelon tourmaline) but it really looks like amethyst I know I've seen geodes with quartz gwoth like this on the top How would yo...

treasury lot 058.JPG treasury lot 066.JPG treasury lot 065.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors