Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Are these antique cuff links?

Hello to all. Hope everyone had a good week. I can't figure out what these things are. Cuff links? Buttons? Missing a part? They are just over 1/2" square. The top line reads PAT SEPT and the second line reads 18.1888. What do you all think?

IMG_9989.JPG IMG_9991.JPG

help on wording of my mother's elephant necklace and bracelet

Going to list this necklace and bracelet. clasp marked 12K gold filled. It was my mother's and I think a gift from her brother-in-law. He traveled. The elephants are not ivory but stone. They stay cold in my hand. So late 50s or early 60s. googled el...

IMG_2290.JPG IMG_2292.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi All ! Thoughts on this bracelet, D&E ?

Hi Everyone...LTNS ! I hope this thread finds everyone well and in the green. I have this unusual bracelet that is making me think D&E but I'd like a few more opinions.I've checked the 'Is it Juliana' site and the older ID site. There are a few somew...

bracelet1.jpg bracelet2.jpg bracelet3.jpg bracelet4.jpg

Question on Mexican Silver screw back earrings

These were in a jewelry lot and marked mexican silver. My question is on listing I don't want to claim they are sterling since there is not other marks. Are they considered silver? Also should I polish them before I list? Not sure if picture will att...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors