Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 29 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

P&F or D&F Cameo Earring ID?

Hello to everyone around here today. I've been on ebay vacation but now it's back to a little work. Trying to ID these earrings that looks like P&F with the ampersand kinda like a hourglass. May be D&F? I'm not finding either mark. Thanks for all dir...

a.JPG 2.JPG 7.JPG

Oh Boy!!!!!!!!

No...not the big guy...not just yet.....it`s....... Ya`ll really did not think you could keep me away did you????? It`s the most wonderful time of the year!!! Shenanigans have been building up inside for almost a year now!! Whoopie..time for some F U...

User avatar by Guide
  • 72 replies
  • 0 helpful

single clip earrings

I bought on an on-line auction (not ebay) a jewelry lot that has over 50 single clip on earrings. Not one matches. Some are signed but none are pairs. Do people use them for crafts? When the holidays are over I will pull them out and take pictures if...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi Guys Bakelite (possibly) help please I used simichrome already hmmmm

Hi I'm not good at testing bakelite and want to be sure, opinions please! I thought they all made the clunky noise when tapped but rethinking on the black one When I first saw the red and the black ones, I thought they might be bakelite, especially t...

IMG_4903.JPG IMG_4905.JPG IMG_4909.JPG IMG_5064.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors