Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Thank You!

Just want to thank you for the advice on selling small lots rather than a huge one. I'm listing small (very small) lots, starting really cheap and getting early bids! Didn't expect any bids until last day. If any go for .99 at least I hope it's someo...

Got another "whatsit" wth a funky clasp

So here goes, what is this supposed to be???I was thinking something Asian, but after I took the pics, I'm not really seeing anything.... Would you believe I brushed this off and there are still cooties in the crevices.Second question, anyone know wh...

P8240029.JPG P8240030.JPG P8240031.JPG P8240032.JPG

Makers mark question

Hi, looking for some help with a maker on these old marcasite earrings. Stamped Made in France and this mark that looks like maybe an H and an A with something in the middle (not a letter). Wow was that hard to photograph with my iPad!

Makers mark question

Hi, looking for some help with a maker on these old marcasite earrings. Stamped Made in France and this mark that looks like maybe an H and an A with something in the middle (not a letter). Wow was that hard to photograph with my iPad!

Could someone please help me to identify the Hallmark on these earrings

I believe these are Russian from the backwards R but cannot find out anything else. What would the #2 stand for? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also these are very lightweight, the amber almost feels like plastic? Thank you!

106.jpg 107.jpg

Does this kind of pin have a name?

Hi, this pin has a clear pice of glass on the back that you can see words printed inside. I worked real, really hard to get a pic of the inside!!! It's an advertisement for bicycle parts oddly enough. Any help appreciated! Lisa

Stick pin question, who is this?

Hi all, just a dumb stick pin question, lol. I was getting a lot of stick pins together and was curious if this happened to be someone. Also, what is the difference between the twisted stems and plain straight, is it age? Thanks in advance! Lisa

Help IDing maker and pearl question

Hi all! I'm looking for some help the maker AMEF on the back of this clasp. I see others listed but no info as to maker. Also, what with these pearls, lol. Many of them are not round and only the first three pearls are knotted. Did someone just get l...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors