Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Hallmark "z"

Hi all! Again I ask for your help! I inherited a vintage wedding set , it's mid century or earlier..... it is marked 14k then a Z... just a plain Z. Can anyone one tell me who the maker might be.... thought it might be Zales but it's not.... i also t...

Maker's mark?

Have a pseudo buckle bracelet marked 1/20 10K gold filled and T&D -is anyone familiar with that maker? I have searched and haven't come up with anything.

IMG_9651.JPG

Where to buy loose inlaid stone (turquoise, onyx, coral etc)

Hi gang ~ My mom has a southwestern style sterling ring she loves but recently lost the inlaid stone. Can any of you recommend where I might find a replacement? I sat down to search but of course can only think of mr. stones.....going to check there ...

I Have A Mystery

This necklace is my own for many years (over 20+) I used to wear a lot of Monet. For some reason I hung on to this one but can`t even remember last I wore it so decided to sell it. Now as I`m looking at my photos...the clasp is marked Monet..but clos...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

C V D or synthetic diamonds

Not a day passes by me not worrying about buying C V D diamonds. Buying Milli sized diamonds is very difficult now. Many dealers are selling the products openly and many others mixing it with natural diamonds of lower quality. Purchasing second hand ...

Opinions Please

I got four of those beautiful cloisonne pendants this week end. I love them. The workmanship on them are beautiful. That being said they generally come on a silk cord with a silk tassel. I have no problem with the cord but to me, the tassel just make...

UB4567.JPG UB4567-1.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors